This agreement shall govern participation in the Coinzilla program. By using the Coinzilla website and/or platform, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The term 'user' will refer to any individual or entity who accepts the Terms and Conditions of this agreement by registering. Coinzilla is a product developed by Sevio Fzc.
Coinzilla reserves the right to choose whether or not to accept a user to use its services.
Fake traffic of any kind is not allowed. Any user that uses autosurfs, Iframes, bots, proxies, auto-hit services or traffic exchange systems will be banned, and no refund will be granted.
Coinzilla might request access to your Google Analytics account in order to verify the quality and authenticity of your traffic, if we have reasons to believe your data is fraudulent.
Coinzilla will not accept any website that can harm users or has content that is not appropriate for the general audience. The following website types are an example of denied websites:
- Sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity;
- Sites with inappropriate or violent content and/or vulgar language;
- Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e. racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based, personal, etc.);
- Sites that participate in or transmit spam using any kind of online means;
- Sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity or sites with illegal, false, or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities;
- Sites that are generated automatically on sub-domains such as Blogspot or WordPress;
- Sites that don't have a unique design, that are filled with ads, that have more than 1 popunder and/or ask users to click on ads;
- Sites that are using free domain names;
- Sites that are using any incentive method to drive traffic;
- Sites that, after being reviewed and at our total discretion, don't qualify for our Publisher program.
Additionally, once accepted, your website must respect the following terms regarding the displaying of banners:
- The banners must be placed in very visible zones (above the fold).
- Using more than one banner size per page is forbidden (e.g. you can’t display two 300x250 banners on the same page, but you can display a 300x250 banner together with a 728x90 one)
- The banners must be placed alone in the selected position. Placing other banners together with the banners from Coinzilla is forbidden.
- The banner must be visible at all time. You are not allowed to hide the banner, or distort it in any way.
- You are not allowed to display more than 3 banners at the same time. This also includes the Header and the Sticky banners.
- You are not allowed to purchase any type of traffic from other sources (advertising networks or other websites) that you will then send to our advertiser's websites through their banners.
- You are not allowed to autorefresh your website to increase the impressions of the banners you display.
- You are not allowed to place our banners in the footer of the website, or in areas or pages with low visibility.
If your website is rejected, you can open a ticket and ask for a second review, but only after 1 week has passed from the date of the denial. If you request to be rechecked faster than 1 week, your request will be rejected.
(!) Any website that uses any kind of fake traffic or unethical methods to generate income will be deleted and the revenue from that account will be removed.
Coinzilla will not accept any advertisement that can harm or that is inappropriate for the general audience. The following advertisement types are examples of prohibited advertisements:
- Advertised page(s) that contain any popup/popunder or page blocker;
- Advertised page(s) that contain any kind of content prohibited in the Websites section;
- Advertised page(s) that contain scripts that alter the user’s browser settings;
- Advertised page(s) that contain any frame-breaking codes;
- Advertised page(s) that contain multiple alert boxes;
- Advertised page(s) that contain alert boxes with "Close" buttons that cannot be seen by users;
If, after approval, the advertised page(s) has changed and breaks this terms, your campaign and account will be blocked.
In any of the cases listed, you will not be entitled to a refund.
(!) If the promoted page(s) is changed, we require an IMMEDIATE notification of these changes via email or through our ticket system.
(!) By depositing funds on Coinzilla, you agree that if any kind of malware, exploits, hijacks, or viruses are detected on any of your promoted pages, your account will be disabled, and you won't be entitled to a refund. The same rule applies if we detect multiple accounts banned for that reason.
Data Reporting (Stats)
All campaigns on Coinzilla are served, tracked, and reported by Coinzilla. For campaigns that involve third-party serving/tracking, accounting may be beyond Coinzilla's control.
The data generated by a campaign will only be available for 1 year. After that, the data will be automatically deleted from your account. The user is solely responsible of downloading and saving that data, if he wishes to do so.
All bonuses earned or obtained on Coinzilla are not eligible for withdrawing. They can be used for advertisement acquisition. Bonus funds are the last to be used.
All advertising rates are prone to changes at any time. We recommend to always check the price before making a payment.
Representations and Warranties
Customer hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Sevio Fzc and the publishers (including their successors, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns) from and against all claims, loss, liability, damage, and expense of any nature (including attorneys' reasonable fees), in connection with the advertisement URL and its linked websites, for any actual or alleged breach of any term of this agreement.
In no event shall either party be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of use, or loss of profits arising thereunder or from the provision of services.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Sevio Fzc nor the participating sites will be subjected to any liability whatsoever for (a) any failure to provide reference or access to all or any part of the advertised URL due to systems failures or other technological failures of Sevio Fzc or of the Internet; (b) delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of a campaign, including, without limitation, difficulties with a publisher or website, difficulties with a third-party server, or electronic malfunction; and (c) errors in content or omissions in any advertised URL provided by the customer.
(!) Sevio Fzc. reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You are bound to respect any change in our terms and conditions within 2 days after the update, and you are required to read this page periodically.
UAE, Business Center, Al Shmookh Building, UAQ Free Trade zone, Umm Al Quwain
HQ, Romania, Iasi, Calea Chisinaului nr 104-106bis, PO 700180